Feb 03, 2007#101

It was squirrel. jaguar I didn't.

TheRosie tried to get me to talk to him, I decided to drink alcohol instead.

Apparently he got there at 5pm :lol:

I noticed he has several tattoos, I assume he got them done in prison.

Oh, the first band on were from Coventry and name checked him!
What's the point.

Feb 03, 2007#102

As much as I think Ian's a weird person, didn't we get to the venue in Welwyn at about 5pm? :P

Hopefully if he didn't try and talk to you, he won't try and talk to me on Whoresday if he's there. Fibbers on Lochnessday :D

Jqckykxns
me feed homeless men ham sandwiches
[quote=""Kattykins""]How can you be scared of a penis?![/quote][quote=""X_Wildcat_X""]Stop making up quotes![/quote][quote=""Kattykins""]me jsut want to kill you[/quote][quote=""Kattykins""]me is not really away, me is jsut hiding[/quote][quote=""Jqckykxns""]me is a complete idiot, and me do ridiculous things.[/quote]

Feb 05, 2007#103

Sven945 @ 3 Feb 2007, 04:35 PM wrote: As much as I think Ian's a weird person, didn't we get to the venue in Welwyn at about 5pm? :P

Hopefully if he didn't try and talk to you, he won't try and talk to me on Whoresday if he's there. Fibbers on Lochnessday :D

Jqckykxns
To be fair we were only around the corner from WGC and we had nothing else to do.

You're much more recognisable than I am so if he's in Brum I'm sure he'll come and say hello to you ;)
What's the point.

Feb 05, 2007#104

True. I might shave my hair and leave the beard, then he might not recognise me. Then wear a wig for Glasgow.

Jqckykxns
[quote=""Kattykins""]How can you be scared of a penis?![/quote][quote=""X_Wildcat_X""]Stop making up quotes![/quote][quote=""Kattykins""]me jsut want to kill you[/quote][quote=""Kattykins""]me is not really away, me is jsut hiding[/quote][quote=""Jqckykxns""]me is a complete idiot, and me do ridiculous things.[/quote]

Feb 05, 2007#105

What's the point.

Feb 05, 2007#106

He looks like a priest.

Jqckykxns

Feb 05, 2007#107

Who is he?

Feb 05, 2007#108

I really want to meet this Ian guy, he sounds like a legend :lol:
With all due respect Linda you lost your cherry to a dog.

Feb 05, 2007#109

You don't, seriously :P He'll probably be there tomorrow :(

Jqckykxns

Feb 06, 2007#110

Their album's out today :)
I thought pre-ordering an album meant it came on release day...

Feb 06, 2007#111

It means that they'll send it out around the release date, depending on when they get it in stock.

Jqckykxns

Feb 06, 2007#112

I ordered it yesterday.

Feb 06, 2007#113

I bought the second copy for normal people. Although we did steal the whole box before we bought any.

Jqckykxns

Feb 06, 2007#114

Sven945 @ 6 Feb 2007, 10:38 AM wrote: I bought the second copy for normal people. Although we did steal the whole box before we bought any.
What?

And btw 2/3 of you're Kat quotes are fake

Feb 06, 2007#115

They were selling them in Aldershot (first night of the tour), and Rijk bought the first one out of the box and I got the second one.

And only 1/3 of them would be fake, but Rijk changed the one where you said you wanted to fuck me.

Jqckykxns

Feb 06, 2007#116

I've got the rare, rare promo version of it. The proper version which I bought from Tippi. A promo version of the real album and on my way to Fibbers I'll buy it again B)
What's the point.

Feb 06, 2007#117

I have a normal copy, I'm going to email Andy for the email address of someone who he knows to try and blag a promo, and I'll somehow get the Japanese version when it comes out.

Jqckykxns

Feb 08, 2007#118

Fredyhello @ 1 Feb 2007, 03:17 PM wrote: I love The Hedrons.
Quoted for truth.

I really do love them. The things we talk about reach bizarre levels at times :D

I'm officially employed for carrying Tippi at the next gig, woot :erotoman:
What's the point.

Feb 08, 2007#119

Damn youuuu :smite:
With all due respect Linda you lost your cherry to a dog.

Feb 11, 2007#120

Fredyhello @ 8 Feb 2007, 09:03 AM wrote: Quoted for truth.
Quoted for even more truth.

Last night was sex-tastic, ellos better get touring again I'm not sure how I'm gonna cope without my Hedron fix :(
What's the point.